June 18, 2021
10:15 AM PDT - 11:00 AM
- Define: Factors that go into creating effective, compelling grant proposal content.
- How Rationale, Urgency, and Emotion all play a role.
- Understand: The grant process and key elements that help determine what funds to apply for and how to apply for them.
- Statement of Need, Program Description, and Sustainability
- Create: budgets for grant proposals that includes dollar figures and supporting narrative documentation
- Budget Worksheet and Budget Narrative
- Review: SAMHSA grant basics
- Grants.gov overview, ERA Commons overview, Important terms and tips to consider.